MDF-1156ATN-PE Ultra Low Temperature Freezer
The most uniform storage temperatures for cryopreservation solutions
Panasonic scientists set an ultra low temperature record without using harmful CFCs. The Panasonic MDF-1156ATN-PE Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is a mechanically refrigerated cryogenic freezers. This Ultra Low Temperature Freezer achieves stable long-term preservation of cells and tissues.
New V.I.P. PLUS technology maximizes storage capacity over conventionally insulated models. The Panasonic MDF-1156ATN-PE Ultra Low Temperature conservation system employs advanced technology to insure a high precision temperature environment.
Panasonic Biomedical also offers the MDF-1156-PE ULT Freezer.
- Safe and Convenient Usability.
- Specially designed cascade refrigeration system.
- Standard LN2 backup
- Low operational costs.
- LN2 Cost Savings.
- No liquid supply problems.
- No danger of sudden liquid eruptions.
- Panasonic Cool Safe compressors are specifically designed for refrigeration systems that achieve ultra low temperatures
- Recheargeable battery
- Cool Safe compressors
- Three levels of cabinet security
- High performance, quiet-running Panasonic-designed refrigeration
- No CFC's in the by Panasonic developed special mixed Refrigerant
- Enhanced reliability of long-term preservation
- Advanced controlling features
- LED digital display and flat key data entry for accurate temperature setting, confirmation and operation
- Inner cabinet maintains temperature safely below the -130°C
- Ultra-low temperature created by a high-efficiency oil separator
- Special foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation material for maximum cabinet protection
- Microprocessor-controlled filter-clogged check function
- High temperature warning equipment
- Power failure alarm lamp and buzzer
- Remote alarm contact
- Liquid nitrogen back-up system
- Ional CO2 back-up system
|Inventory Racks||A1 9 x NIR-209 A2 9 x NIR-306C|
|Continuous strip type||Supplied as standard|
|Liquid N2 Back-up||Supplied as standard|