MCO-170AIC-PE CO2 incubator
Optimising cell culture outcomes and reproducibility
Creating successful cell cultures requires a CO2 incubator that offers the highest levels of precision, security and ease of use.
Our latest MCO-170AIC CO2 incubators with Panasonic’s innovative technologies offer outstanding quality in performance, maximise cell culture productivity and provide optimum results and reproducibility.
Providing a precisely controlled environment for sensitive cell cultures Delivering long-term performance, optimal cell viability and successful experiments, each Panasonic incubator provides precise control of CO2 concentration and temperature, while remaining easy to operate and maintain. The MCO-170AIC CO2 incubators support a reliable, stable cell culture environment across all shelf positions, meaning each and every cell is safely maintained under ideal conditions.
Increasing work efficiency Request a Quo
We have designed our incubators with ease of use and efficiency in mind. By delivering a user friendly cell culture incubator with rapid systems and processes, Panasonic can help make your work as simple as possible.
Panasonic Biomedical also offers two other sizes of the same type CO2 Incubator:
- Improved insulation performance and lower running costs
- PID Control of CO2 and temperature
- Dual IR CO2 sensor
- Optimum protection for your cell culturers
- More space for more cultures
- Panasonic’s H2O2 vapour sterilisation cycle reduces downtime to less than 3 hours for complete, validatable decontamination for increased productivity.
- DHA Direct heat and air jacket system
- Dual IR CO2 sensor
- InCu saFe® copper-enriched stainless steel interior
- Optional Safe Cell UV® with NEW increased UV lamp life (Standard in the MCO-170AICUV-PE and MCO-170AICUVH-PE)
- Optional electric door lock (Standard in the MCO-170AICUVH-PE)
- Integrated shelf supports
- Full colour LCD touch screen
- USB port
|External dimensions (W x D x H)||620 x 710 x 900 mm|
|Internal dimensions (W x D x H)||490 x 523 x 665 mm|
|net weight||80 kg|
|Power supply||230 V|
|Noise Level||29 dB|
|CO2 sensor||Dual IR|
|Temp control range||+5 above ambient to 50C (in a 5C to 35C ambient)|
|Safe Cell UV system||MCO-170UVS-PE|
|H2O2 Decontamination board||MCO-170HB-PE|
|Electric door lock with password||MCO-170EL-PW|
|H2O2 vapour generator||MCO-HP-PW|
|Double stacking bracket||MCO-170PS-PW|
|CO2 gas pressure regulator||MCO-100L-PW|
|Automatic CO2 cylinder changeover system||MCO-21GC-PW|
|Semi-automatic one point gas calibration kit||MCO-SG-PW|
|InCu saFe shelf||MCO-170ST-PW|
|InCu saFe half tray system||MCO-25ST-PW|
|Optional communication systems|
|Ethernet interface (LAN)||MTR-L03-PW|
|Digital interface (RS232C/RS485)||MTR-480-PW|
|Analogue interface (4-20mA)||MCO-420MA-PW|
This is a testing block.