Terms & Conditions
1. Copyright for the Company's Website and all material appearing on it, such as text, photographs, images, music, or audio, (referred to collectively below as "content") is owned by or has been assigned or licensed to the Company.
2. Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction on your website of content from the Company's Website without the authorisation of the copyright holder or the Company’s prohibited under copyright law, except for printing or storage for personal use, or another specific use permitted under copyright law. You are therefore required to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of content appearing on the Website. Note that permission to use such content may be refused at the absolute discretion of the Company.
3. If use is made of content with the permission of the Company, you are required to display the copyright notice specified by the Company. Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without prior notice to the Company is prohibited.
2. Trade marks, etc.
Rights to the trade marks, logos, and product names which appear on the Company's Website is owned by or have been assigned or licensed to the Company. Use of any of the above without authorisation from the Company or the rights holder is prohibited under trade mark law, except for any specific use permitted under trade mark law or other laws. You are therefore required to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of trademarks, etc., appearing on the Website.
3. Use of the Website
1. The content and other information appearing on the Website are provided on "AS IS" basis. The Company makes no representation and warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, usefulness, or certainty of any of the content or other information appearing on the Website. The Company assumes no responsibility for any harm or loss to you that may arise through the use of content or other information appearing on the Website.
2. The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the Website, including its structure, usage conditions, URL, and content or other information without prior notice.
3. The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the Website without prior notice.
4. Linking to the Website
1. Before providing a link to the Company's Website (from any other website or by including the URL of the Company's Website in a printed publication such as a magazine or a book), you are required to contact the Company. Note that a lack of response from the Company does not indicate approval of the request to link to the Website.
2. You are requested to contact the administrator should the website where the link to the Company's Website appears undergo any substantive changes.
3. Links to the Company's Website should point to the top page's URL
4. When linking to the Company's Website, you are requested to specify the name of the Company as a owner of linked page in the form Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH and to take care to avoid errors in spelling, etc. When using a banner logo for the link, you must use the banner logo shown below. Trade mark and all other intellectual property rights in the banner logo belong to the Company. If the banner logo is used, it must not be modified or changed in any way whatsoever.
5. Linking to the Company's Website is not permitted if any of the following is the case, or is reasonably suspected by the Company of being the case:
o If the website linking to the Company's Website libels or defames the Company, its subsidiaries, their officers, or their employees.
o If the website linking to the Company's Website is or could be damaging to public order and morals, or could otherwise harm the trustworthiness or dignity, good reputation or goodwill of the Company.
o If the format of the link makes it unclear that the material it references comes from the Company's Website, such as links whose targets appear within a frame on your website.
o If the link is presented in a manner that could create the mistaken impression of a collaborative or cooperative relationship between you and the Company, or the mistaken impression that the Company certifies or supports your website on which the link appears.
o If the link is judged by the Company to be inappropriate for any other reason.
6. With regard to links to the Company's Website to which any of the items listed in clause 4.5. above apply, the Company may request deletion of the link even if authorisation has been granted previously.
5. Submission of Ideas
1. Occasionally the Company will solicit from you suggestions, ideas, etc., via specific websites it operates. In such cases, the handling of the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted shall be subject to the conditions stipulated in the submission guidelines posted on the Website or on the websites where such invitations to submit ideas can be found.
2. Except as described in 5.1. above, the Company does not accept suggestions, ideas, etc., from customers via the Web, e-mail, or postal mail.
3. Should you choose to send any suggestions, ideas, etc. to the Company via the Web, e-mail, or postal mail despite the provisions of clauses 5.1. and 5.2. above, by sending your idea to the Company you agree that:
o The Company assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality regarding the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted.
o The Company assumes no obligation to study, evaluate, or utilize the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted.
o The Company assumes no responsibility to compensate in any way the submitter or any third party even in the event that a product or service similar in whole or in part to the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted is announced or released by the Company.
o The Company may freely use at its discretion the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted. In addition, the submitter may not exercise copyright or any other rights regarding the suggestions, ideas, etc., submitted.
6. Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
2. Except where otherwise stipulated, the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes related to the Company's Website.
7. Inquiries about the Website
Please contact us : email@example.com to submit any questions or comments you may have regarding the Company's Website, including permission to link to it, etc.